So here we are, finally at the 30 part of the 80-60-30 celebration year. No worries though, I'm off to the Dominican Republic. My attempts at organizing a beach bonanza seemed to fail somewhere around the beginning of August. Even my last ditch attempt at securing a family friend's place went sour. I turned to Priceline to see what I could turn up for a last minute excursion to the tropics. Low and behold but a week in the DR for less than I could book a hotel on the Grand Strand. Thank goodness the passport was already in order thanks to the trip to Oslo two years ago.
I have no idea what to expect, other than sun, beach and lots of rum. Which, isn't a bad combination at all. Here's to turning 30 on an island and hoping this was a fabulous idea! Happy happy day, lj!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So where are zee pix?
Post a Comment