
Since we're heading off to London, let's try another London museum to see what we can find. Picking again from Serena's list of museums, I'll try this Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising. I like all of those things and package design is a cool enough subject that surely the kid will be happy to try this one, too.
Unless I'm missing something... which is entirely possible, it's happened before ... this site is shaping up to be one of the worst in terms of user experience. The only clickable thing on the page that I can find is a pdf document to a locater map with times and admission prices. The pdf also gives information about how to get to the museum either by car, bus or tube. There is contact information for the website, an email address and a telephone number.
(Boris said in class that there are two hidden pages. I can't seem to find them. Operator error or are they really just that hidden? Lemme know if you know where to click. I'd love to see what else this site has going on.)
I can't find information about what kinds of brands are here. Are they all British? Are there U.S. brands? Other worldwide brands? I learn that Cadbury and Kellogg's are two of the sponsors from reading the pdf, but does that mean that there are lots of Cadbury and Kellogg's brands featured at the museum?
There's a number for media inquiries, two email addresses if you're interested in sponsorships and volunteering.
It's a clean site, easy to figure out what's going on. But, I can't find out any information about whether this is a museum my family would be interested in visiting. Thumbs down on this one.
And, the annoying music has got to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment