Monday, May 14, 2007

Diet Coke's latest ad campaign

Diet Coke courses through my veins. Must have first thing in the morning. Rarely seen in the office without one in hand or in a cup. I ran across this first ad in a magazine and just loved it. Some people do coffee in the a.m. Other fans like me have to have the Diet Coke. It sometimes raises eyebrows at breakfast tables when I order the soft drink instead of the morning standards - coffee, juice or tea. This ad campaign is certainly one that speaks to the brand-loyals like me.

Chances are, unless you're this loyal, you probably don't drink it first thing in the morning.
Nor do you have three of 'em in the course of a 3-hour meeting. It's a strange family, this Diet Coke drinking bunch. The company has nailed their obsession (addiction perhaps I should say) with this latest round of ads.

Coca-Cola Company images

No comments: