Just a fun video from ABC's Dancing with the Stars. Yes, I love a fun, funky dance. This one reminds me of something I might see at a Cirque show. Choreographer/dancer extraordinaire Wade Robson with a song called "Hi" by Psapp.
... but I'm still blogging. What gives? (Yes, need to change the header) I see enough stuff through these mixed up green eyes of mine. I figured I'd keep exploring the visuals I see around my world - both live and online. Class has started back up. Check out my new j-713 blog and let me know what you think.
I've completed the UNC certificate program and have relocated to Los Angeles. I'm thinking it's time for a new blog for the new life and job. Stay tuned.
Things to remember, from the "Manifesto"
Especially vital as you get under the hood of this blog:
2. Forget about good.
3. Process is more important than the outcome. 4. Love your experiments (as you would an ugly child).
No comments:
Post a Comment