Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Time to move the show?

I've been in Los Angeles for 4 months now (good grief how did that happen?). I keep thinking I'll get back into the blogging routine. Seems like a smart enough way to write about new life in Los Angeles and keep the friends and family back east up to date. (translation: those who don't follow me on twitter or facebook). Old friends have found me on facebook and have been amazed that I've moved out here. Some kind of public log of my adventures might not be such a bad idea.

In any case, I'm thinking it's about time to bring the "southern girl moves to los angeles" blog to being, separate from this class blog that's now more than a year old. There's so much in Los Angeles and California that's so different from anything you'll find in North Carolina or Virginia or any of my favorite Southeast haunts. It's also a chance for me to get fiddling with code and blogs again, now that class requirements are long since finished.

Stay tuned... address and name to be announced soon (I hope).

1 comment:

bryan said...

You forgot to bring the hot dogs.