Friday, February 09, 2007

Diet Coke & Mentos




Ok, I couldn't resist. I've done so much talking about the Coca-Cola image that I couldn't not include the Diet Coke and Mentos video. A couple of scientists who knows how many Mentos and 2-liter bottles of Diet Coke later... Add a Mento to a bottle of diet coke and watch the fizz go. Fountains of diet coke streaming into the air. Love it! How fun and completely frivoulous is this?



Coca-Cola's gotten in on the act. On the main page of the Coca-Cola site (not the corporate site) there's a call for videos. Submissions were due Feb. 2. Wonder what the winners will concoct?

4 comments:

gercohenJoMC712 said...

I was fascinated by the Coke Museum in Atlanta, been there twice, spent most of the day one of the times. I loved that you could sample Coke flavors from aorund the world (all you can drink). Some of the flavors were STRANGE to my American palate. I also went to the smaller Coke Museum in Las Vegas once.

Leslie Wilkinson said...

You know, I interned in Atlanta for a summer and somehow never made it to the musuem. I worked downtown at the AJC and wandered thru underground atlanta and that area, but never went to coke.

I did make it to Centennial Park tho.

Ok, maybe Diet Coke isn't such a love brand if I didn't visit the home of the Diet Coke gurus when in the City of Coke. :-)

Lars said...

I am going out to buy Mentos and Coke right now! That video proves that given enough time and creativity, we can overcome anything! Very funny! ;-)

Leslie Wilkinson said...

you know, i've watched this video so many times... i have yet to dunk the mentos in the diet coke!

i'm sure it'll provide hours of entertainment. well, a few minutes anyways. :-)