Saturday, January 20, 2007

Beach. Phone. Email. Post.



This was the view on the very first celebration of my 29th.(My grandmother has always maintained she's 29. I forget what anniversary she's on.)

I spent Labor Day weekend 2006 with my sister (e), brother-in-law (j) and my niece and nephew dogs in Tampa. This was my first visit to their new place. And, my first visit to the Gulf Coast.


My birthday was Tuesday, the day after the holiday, and e and j had to head on back to work. E let me take her convertible for the day. Oh what a treat! Birthday. Sun. Convertible. Good driving tunes. I bought a paper, more sunscreen and drinks and I was off for a quiet afternoon with the waves. Not a soul on the beach. Nothing to hear but the waves and seagulls.


Then the clouds rolled in. I pulled out the phone and took what I could. I wasn't sure anything would show up. But it was worth a try. Playing around on the blogger site, I've learned how to email directly to a blog. How great is this!


So, this was the view of the Gulf from a beach near Tampa, Sept. 5, 2006.

2 comments:

A said...

What a great phone photo! I never would have guessed. If you can do this with a phone, you DO need to get a digital! Enjoying your blog!

Leslie Wilkinson said...

:-) thanks amanda!