ipod shuffle
I get more inquires about this teeny little player. It's a great example, I think, of form following function. This is my first iPod (I know, I'm way behind on this one). I wanted something that was small enough to take on planes without being bulky, but big enough to hold enough songs to keep me entertained. I thought about the Nano, but realized I wanted something even smaller. The shuffle was the perfect mix of form - small enough to clip on to a jacket lapel - function - powerful enough to hold the songs I want to hear - combined with just the right price.
Emotionally - people almost never realize I'm "iPodding" until they come over and see the little guy clipped to my jacket or cuffs. I can clip the shuffle on, turn it off, unplug the buds and walk into meetings wearing it, but not listening to it (I do work in a newsroom, so it's a bit more relaxed office environment than what I would guess the banks are). People are always asking: "Is that the little iPod?" They're so fascinated by how small it is. The reaction is often the same as the reaction people have to the baby pandas: "Oooh. It's so cute!"
2 comments:
picture of ipod?
yeah, i forgot to take care of that before i left the house today. it's coming... and before deadline.
Post a Comment