Well, that would be the nickname Mom always called me. Short for Leslie Jane. It's the nickname most of my college friends called me. My family and closest friends still call me lj. A few coworkers call me by the nickname. Actually, it comes in handy in a newsroom where people are often called by their computer logons. Mine doesn't work as well as some. lwilkinson doesn't roll off the tongue as quickly as yelling, "Hey, lj!" across the room.
And, from the visual standpoint, I've always had fun with the lower case letters together. They fit pretty well. Lj is ok but the lowercase has always been the fave. I do like to sign it as well. One of these days I'll have my best friend's hubbie weld me my signature for a wall. The cursive LJ should look pretty snazzy next to the plain ole right angle L that Mom bought when she was on her alphabet kick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment