skip to main |
skip to sidebar
getting there...
It's time for some serious exploration here... keeping the manifesto in mind is easier the later it gets (I think that's on the manifesto, too). No, no, red's not quite the right shade yet. Still a bit too dark, and a little too burgundy. That orange doesn't work with this hot pink/red/gray/tan thing I'm trying to get going. I could give up and just switch templates. That seems too easy, doesn't it?
5. Go deep. The deeper you go the more likely you will discover something of value.
I think that's where I'm going... I hope that's where I'm going. So, for tonight, we'll leave it a mixed up mess... er... work in progress.
3 comments:
your banner really jumps off the page! Great job.
Had fun with your color quiz link.
It asked me if I wanted to blog my results.
Uh, no.
Thanks, Gerry. But, I think you were looking at the cool green and orange one that was part of the original template. I wish I could take credit for it. Alas, not my work.
I'm working on tans/grays/reds for a new banner. I've got a version up now that will need additional tweakage. Still looking for the right image up there and the colors are still a bit off.
As for the color quiz: I laughed at mine. It was entirely too dead on. I hate when things do that.
Post a Comment