Friday, March 02, 2007

prodesign:denmark










I'm developing a fascination with this company's glasses. They're Euro and trendy without being completely over the top. Well, at least not all of them anyways.
I have two pairs from Prodesign.

There's the green pair that I've had for a year or so now. I get more compliments on these than any other pair I've ever owned. The folks who helped me pick 'em out did a great job.

The second pair is my latest purchase, my red specs. They're my "reading glasses," the ones I wear with my contacts to make sure I can actually see the monitors at work.
My prescription is rapidly becoming a difficult thing to correct, hence the contacts and glasses. But, at least it's an excuse to buy some really funky glasses.

On a more design angle: I work in a creative environment where wearing artistic looking glasses doesn't detract from the work I do. If I worked in a bank or in a law firm, would I be able to wear such funky creations or would I need to stick to more traditional looking frames?

No comments: