Like Amelia, I've had a fun week. Not my hell week, I'm expecting that one the last week of March when I'm out of town and everything, it seems, has a deadline that week. When it rains it pours, right?
Went to the dentist this week, I had an allergic reaction to some unknown substance in the cleaning process. Second time this has happened. I've been doped up in a Benadryl-haze much of the week. Not my favorite way to work by any means. I'm playing catch up now. (I never did like the dentist much... )
I've added some links in my "put your eyes on this" section over on the right to two european companies I've become quite fond of. Full posts and hopefully pix coming eventually, but Oleana is a Norwegian sweater company that does beautiful work with silk and wool. I bought some of their goods when I was in Oslo a couple years ago. Prodesign:Denmark is the maker of a couple of my pairs of glasses. I have two pairs from this company and get more compliments on them than any other glasses I've ever had. Very euro-looking. Very fun.
I've also added links so some of the photo resources Serena has in the resources section on blackboard.
oh, and i bought a camera! stay tuned for pix galore! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment