
... It's the last one for now. Now that there's Photoshop on the Mac, I can't seem to help myself. The eyedropper is such a fun little gadget.
In any case, I went back and thought I'd pull together a palette for this previously posted flower. Turns out these greens are a lot more gray than they might look on the monitor. Or maybe that's just my monitor.
In pulling together these palettes, I've found it quite telling of me. Lots of reds. Lots of greens. And grays, too. Favorite colors all of them. I'm pretty pleased with how they've all turned out. Again, the challenge becomes settling on one...
Right-brain comment after looking through too much coding: if I could just get rid of the neon green and orange from the header, the colors would already be pretty close to what the palette is for this flower... It's late. Both sides of the brain will work with coding tomorrow.
photo by macrophile or john d. - flickr.com
No comments:
Post a Comment